Cart is disabled until Tally 2.0
Want to be a Guest Designer? 500
I know the answer to this is yes, so let me tell you how.
- Post a never-before-seen layout in the gallery and link it to this blog post. (If it is not linked here, it will not be considered)
- Nikki, LJ, Rachel, the DT and I will choose from the entries.
- You have from the 18th till the 30th to post and link.
- The guest designer will be announced on the 31st
Easy enough, right? Well...I think I will throw in a little twist, or challenge of sorts.
Your layout must contain the following:
- a handmade flower (can be super simple or very fancy)
- a silly picture of you
- a list of your LEAST favorite household chores.
So now I bet you want to know what you have to do as the Guest Designer.
- Create at least one challenge
- Design a sketch (digitally or hand drawn)
- Work with the kit
- Create a blog post
- Participate in a crop if we have one.
And the next logical question would be, "What do I get for all my hard work?"
The answer: A FREE KIT and a new line on your resume. :)
Come on ladies, I'm ready to get blown away!
fine print: U.S. residents only please. Past dt experience plays no part in decision making process. Designs remain the sole property of the designer; however, may not be posted anywhere else until after the decision has been made. At that point, the winner must give credit to TallyScrapper for the challenge. If you feel you can not complete the above requirements we ask that you please consider waiting until you will be able to before submitting a lo for judging.